Who let the goats out??
You can’t connect with something you’re not passionate about.
Q:im Capricorn and ive been finding that daily horoscopes etc seem to be correct but fit more with a couple days ago then the actually day there about
Hello there,fellow Cappie being!
Well, that’s the funny thing abut daily horoscopes and astrology in general - nothing is 100% correct! That’d be crazy, you know. But some of it fits, of course.
Take care, thanks for sticking around!
The Zodiac as office supplies
- CAPRICORN - a stapler. The least fancy, boring at the first inspection, but helps keeping things together and gets the work done.
- VIRGO - an eraser. Keeps things clean, perfect and in order, forgives, but never forgets.
- TAURUS - a calculator. The Thinker, precise and smart, always right (or so they wish).
- ARIES - scissors. Sharp, active and impulsive. Never measure before cutting.
- LEO - a Parker pen. Fancy, stylish and of high status. A bit showy but loyal and reliable.
- SAGITTARIUS - a neon text marker. Fun, playful and bright. Remembers just the important parts.
- CANCER - a tape. Wants to fix everything, is very attached and sensitive - sticks by your side.
- PISCES - a pencil. A simple soul, naturally curious and artsy. A kind nature and very forgiving.
- SCORPIO - a pencil sharpener. Sharp, witty and determined. Be careful when dealing with these.
- LIBRA - a whiteboard. Soul of every discussion, easy with everyone, can be both playful and serious.
- AQUARIUS - a Post-it cube. Vibrant, everyone's favourite around the office, unique and playful.
- GEMINI - a fan. Always on the move, likes to keep it light and breezy. Becomes everyone's best friend within minutes.
Astrology: your astro-wins, celebrities born on the same day as you with astrological chart, astrological portrait, biography, photo and natal chart